High School choir students:
1. Click on the song you’d like to practice.
2. Another window will open.
3. Click on the tab to practice/learn just your voice part.
Angels in the Bleak Midwinter
We Three Kings
The Fairbanks Music Department
The 2015 Holiday Concert
6th grade band
Fairbanks Youth Choir
*Attendance is required for all performers
Concert attired for the following groups are as follows:
Fairbanks Youth Choir: black pants, choir t-shirt (long sleeve underneath if you wish) and comfortable shoes. Ladies: NO HEELS. School dress code applies.
HS Choir: performers are in all concert black.
Ladies: black pants, shirt, skirt, or dress. If you choose to wear a dress or skirt, leggings or black panty hose are required. (Points are deducted for not following dress code.) School dress code applies.
Gentlemen: black pants, black shirt, black shoes, and any color tie.
Fairbanks High School Concert Choir Members and Parents:
Thursday 10/8 5pm
- I’m inviting any choir student that is able to help tie dye shirts to stay after school/practices to help tie their shirts for the concert.
- I will provide snacks for students. (Provide your own drinks)
- Take your shirt home with you. Shirts will need to be washed individually at home in cold cold water . Mrs. Cooper will take home any shirts that are left over and wash.
Tuesday 10/13 (concert day)
- Extra Credit points to help set up AND tear down. Set up will start at 3pm after school. Please write a note just in case your son/daughter needs to ride with me or Mr.Keller for set up to the pavilion. Tear down will happen when the concert is over.
- 6pm warm ups at the pavilion (do the best you can at getting your son/daughter there as soon as you can- I know there are practices going on)
- Students wear jeans and tie dye tshirt
- We are performing last- so approx around 7:15pm
- Concert should last approx.60 mins.
- Bring a lawn chair as there are not many seats available- bring your dinner if you wish and enjoy an evening of great music!
Field trip permission slips and $5 due by Nov.6.