- Silent Night
- Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer
2nd grade listening:
- Christmas Joys
- “additional materials” tab- just piano
- “part-by-part” tab:
- Part 1= 2S
- Part 2=2G & 2T
- Rock Around the Christmas Tree
- I Saw Three Ships
4th grade listening:
- Shine a Light for Peace- PIANO only
- Jolly Jazzy- just piano
- 4H group 1
- 4H group 2
- We Wish You a Merry Christmas
Sign Language Videos for Shine a Light for Peace (everyone)
Shine a light for hope (everyone)
Shine a Light for LOVE (4N, 4H (group 1)
Shine a light inside your HEART (4T & 4H group2)
Here is the listening for the FES Holiday Concert (Dec. 8 @ 7pm)
5th grade Youth Choir
- Students will report a HS classroom beginning at 6:30pm.
- No sooner please, as no one will be in the room with them.
- Signs will be posted so you know where to go
- Please dress nicely. Preferably no jeans, tennis shoes, short/sweats, etc.
- 5th grade: ALL BLACK!!!! (youth choir wear tshirt over top
- YOUTH CHOIR: report to the band room at 6:40pm. Then you are to sit with your family after your perform. (5th graders go find your class; who are waiting in a HS classroom).
- The concert will be video recorded. Check the blog to view it.
- Email Mrs. Cooper at: email@example.com with any questions!