Here are the details for the Youth Choir’s performance
on Nov.10 at 9am
Middle School Veteran’s Day Assembly
- Students are to wear their black choir tshirt, blue jeans, and comfortable shoes (no black leggings). If they wish to wear a white, black, red, or gray long-sleeve underneath that is perfectly okay.
- Students will be dismissed from their classroom teacher by 8:20am where they will report to the HS gym. They do not need to bring anything with them other than a coat if they wish.
- Students ARE responsible for any missed work while they are out of class.
- Students will warm up in the gym from 8:30-8:50am.
- Students that have a Veteran attending- will escort them into the assembly- more details from Mrs. Bartow regarding that. Then they will join us on the risers.
- Parents are allowed to come to the concert, even if you do not have Veteran attending. *Please take pictures and share with me!
- The assembly begins at 9am and is approximately 1-1.5 hrs long.
- The Veterans will have a meet and greet session following the assembly. At this point- elementary students need to head back to FES. Middle School students will have directions from their teachers.
- This is a very honorable performance and I have discussed it’s importance with your child. It’s a privilege that we are able to perform for these men and women that have fought and/or served our country. I know they will make everyone proud!
- Yes we will still have rehearsal after school to prep for our holiday performances!!