Help your music classes! Bring in any extra candy that you collect from trick-or-treating!!
The candy is collected and weighed and $1 per pound will go towards the music department
A caldron will be kept in the FES office for students to bring in any unopened candy from their trick-or-treating.
Collection dates are Nov.2-5.
All collected treats (and toothbrushes) will be sent overseas to the soldiers serving.
Fairbanks High School Concert Choir Members and Parents:
Thursday 10/8 5pm
- I’m inviting any choir student that is able to help tie dye shirts to stay after school/practices to help tie their shirts for the concert.
- I will provide snacks for students. (Provide your own drinks)
- Take your shirt home with you. Shirts will need to be washed individually at home in cold cold water . Mrs. Cooper will take home any shirts that are left over and wash.
Tuesday 10/13 (concert day)
- Extra Credit points to help set up AND tear down. Set up will start at 3pm after school. Please write a note just in case your son/daughter needs to ride with me or Mr.Keller for set up to the pavilion. Tear down will happen when the concert is over.
- 6pm warm ups at the pavilion (do the best you can at getting your son/daughter there as soon as you can- I know there are practices going on)
- Students wear jeans and tie dye tshirt
- We are performing last- so approx around 7:15pm
- Concert should last approx.60 mins.
- Bring a lawn chair as there are not many seats available- bring your dinner if you wish and enjoy an evening of great music!
Field trip permission slips and $5 due by Nov.6.
Hilliard Davidson High School Drama Boosters Proudly Hosts:
AN EVENING OF IMPROV!
A Central Ohio Area-Wide Improvisational Comedy Competition
Oct. 23 at 7:00pm
All seats- $5.00
Davidson High School, 5100 Davidson Road, Hilliard, OH
Email Mr. Trace Crawford: email@example.com
call at 921-7262
for more information.