Incase you didn’t get to see this beautiful tribute to 50 years after The Sound of Music was released, here it is!!!!
Tuesday, March 3
Performing ensembles in order:
Junior high band
- report to band room by 6:30. Perform at 7pm (attendance is required)
- Wear BLACK pants, FYC t-shirt, long sleeve under *optional
- You may leave after your performance if director is notified ahead of time.
- report to band room for warm ups at 6:30pm.
- You may watch the FYC perform at 7pm then report back to band room
- Concert BLACK.
- -Gentlemen: black pants, white dress shirt, tie, dress shoes
- -Ladies: black pants, black shirt, black skirt/dress, dress shoes (hose/tights if you wear a skirt)
- -school dress code applies.
- If you are on set-up or tear-down crew, please help fold chairs and move equipment. Bonus points or NHS/NJHS credit are available. Sign up on Mr. Keller’s office window to receive credit.
- It is asked that all performers stay for the entire concert. It is only polite and good concert manners to do so. The concert will last just under 1 hour. Only students excused in advance may leave before the end of the concert. Please treat other performers as you would like to be treated.
- SIT WITH YOUR FAMILY when not performing. Complaints have been received about large groups of students sitting in the back of the gym making TOO MUCH NOISE while other groups are performing. You are expected to use your BEST CONCERT MANNERS, students.
- Students are asked to be on their best behavior while not performing. There is NO reason to talk while another group is performing. Please only leave the gym between groups unless it is an emergency.
If, per chance, severe weather is imminent, watch your regular TV station, and/or check the band or choir blog (www.fhsbando.blogspot.com) (http://www.tcoopermusic.blogspot.com) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/fairbanksband) (http://www.twitter.com/fairbankschoir) or check your INTANT ALERT. Students SHOULD know of any cancellations before school is over, but if it gets bad after school, these are your methods of information.